Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Post Resume :)

It's been a while since I post something its all because of the class works that keep piling up each day... hahaha

I want to share more things of me in this blog and I hope to continue it when I have lots of time :)

By the way in a few weeks time I will start my OJT... God please guide us and may I have a better and the best OJT that I will have... This is the last OJT and after a year I will graduate... YeSS! But yeah too soon to celebrate but the taught of graduating now comes to mind and all the memories of college life keeps coming back... Tears... Laughter... Joy... Excitement... Thrill... and Friendships that come our way!

Speaking of Friendship That Comes my way there are now nine people that makes me happy at school :)

Thanks FRienDs! Thanks E.F.O. Exclusive Friends Only....  
The 9 of you are the reason I am motivated to come to school, you're the reason I smile and do my best each day at school Thanks for always being there at times of hardships :) Sana till Grad tayo tayo pa rin magkakasama Love you Guys :) PS senxa mga pic nyo ay aking kinuha hahaha :)
 Allison/ Alice/ Bunso
Raine/ Kaps
 Argel/ Kaps
 Niccolo/ Nicole/ Sister
 Benedict/ Derick
 Lealyn
 Shamy/ Bestfriend
 Doll/ Kayprille

 Melanie
Friend through thick and thin :)
Love you all :)
More Memories that I'll celebrate with you all...
excited for OJT but more excited for the outing that is to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment