Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

7th Goldilocks Inter Collegiate Cake Deco Expo!

This is one of the opportunities that I missed :( too bad...
Still I will have a review on it :)


From Goldilock's site :
Since 2006, Goldilocks has been staging its annual "Intercollegiate Cake Decorating Challenge". The idea behind the competition is to give college students a venue to showcase their creativity and talents. Majority of (baking) industry events focus on professional demos and/or seminars. This year, a record of 91 schools from all over the Philippines submitted entries, in hopes of being one of the 10 finalists.


I heard from those who went to this prestigious event that there are workshops in the morning... Too bad I missed it I had hope to learn a thing or two about this magnificent cakes!


There are 2 Category which is Girl and Boy Category in which they will use cupcakes as their base cakes... Yess cupcakes! How thrilling!
LPU Batangas won 1st place Boy Category
LPU Laguna won 1st place Girl Category and they also won The OVERALL Champion throphy that is passed on competition per competion....


Since I am from LPU Batangas I have a pic from a friend of mine their Magnificent cake made from cupakes as base cakes nom nom :)

The Grill :)


So amazed :) Great job !

No comments:

Post a Comment