Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Start of something NEW!



Hi! I am a Junior Culinary Arts student. I have made a couple of blogger sites but nothing captures the real me or the person who I am. Often my blog features an anime I am following.. haha yah I'm a bit addicted to anime and manggas... Comments are very welcome but please do considerate that this is all about "me". yah... me! hahaha... I am actually a very friendly and dedicated student. haha dedicated... well I have been a dean's lister in the past... when I say past It means I am not now haha... but Life goes on... I am still happy with the result even though a bit disappointed. Only few people know the real me and I want to share the "me" side here in this blog. i could put anything that fancy me at the moment it could include food, anime, experiences and many more... If you will follow this blog... I would really do appreciate it haha.... I do not promise to blog everyday since I am not sure with my schedule as a student but I'll do try keep this updated... Gonna be posting some pictures later.... Happy Vacation Everyone!
PS. That picture was a memorable picture of mine in one of my OJT's(second OJT!) in Red Crab Mckinley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment